Give it your BEST SHOT!
Protect yourself & your loved ones against flu
- Every flu season is different and can cause severe complications in certain groups of people.
- One of the most common complications of flu is bronchitis, a chest infection that can become serious and develop into pneumonia.
- The flu vaccination is free if you: Are aged 65+ years Have children aged 2-3 years (nasal spray through GP) Have children in reception or school years 1, 2 3 or 4 (nasal spray offered in school) Are pregnant Have a long term health condition Are caring for someone
- Don’t delay; ask your GP or pharmacist about your free vaccination today!
• Are aged 65+ years
• Have children aged 2-3 years
• Have children in reception or school years 1, 2 3 or 4*
• Are pregnant
• Have a long term health condition
• Are caring for someone
Don’t delay; ask your GP or pharmacist about your FREE flu vaccine today.
*Children in reception and school years 1, 2, 3 and 4 will be offered the flu vaccination at school