• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
Your spotlight on local services

Safeguarding - Adults

Do you have a Safguarding concern about an adult? St Helens Council have information for both professionals and members of the public who have a safeguarding concern and how to report any issues.


Find Our Facebook Page

Get in touch

Tell us your views about local health and social care services:

Telephone0300 111 0007

Email: info@healthwatchsthelens.co.uk

Twitter: @HWStHelens

Click here to sign up for our e newsletter

Become a member

Patient Opinion - Your Stories in St Helens