The North West Coast Strategic Clinical Networks (SCNs) were formed in April 2016 to improve specific health and care services in the region i.e. cancer, cardiovascular disease, (including stroke, renal, and diabetes), dementia, mental health, end of life/palliative care, and maternity services.
How you can help:
As a patient, carer or member of the public you will at some time have (or will) use health and care services in your area or you may simply have a particular interest in health and care services. You can use your experience and knowledge to help us improve and shape services.
- Earlier Diagnosis
- Quality of Life and Patient Experience
- Better Treatment
- Reduce Inequalities
- End of Life Treatment and Support
- Commissioning (buying) of Services
Would you like to contribute?
If you would like to learn more about our ‘People’s Voice’, please contact us. We can also arrange for you to meet one of our existing members for a chat and to find out more. You are welcome whatever your interest in Health and Care services.
It’s up to you what you contribute towards. The options are:
- Comment on documents or publications
- Comment on issues via email
- Respond to surveys/questionnaires
- Speak in public
- Tell your story
- Take part in group working
- Attend conferences and/orworkshops
- Attend training workshops
They can communicate with you by:
For more information and to get involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the attached form.