Trust Intelligence/Event Promo (8th March) - CQC Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospital NHS FT Inspection
The CQC Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust Inspection takes place in March 2016.
If you have any up-to-date intelligence about this Trust you can either attend the event or submit via the online website form.
1. Intelligence input into the Inspection
For this inspection they will be inspecting all the acute services within this Trust. They are asking local stakeholders if they can help by sending them their intelligence about the Trust’s recent performance in the last year. Having local up-to-date intelligence about Trust services performance is essential to their Inspection Team. They would like to get an idea of…
- the Trust’s performance and about levels of feedback from service users and their families;
- and any recent themes or trends in the sorts of issues of concern which people are approaching you about;
- any significant meetings or documents relating to the Trust performance;
- it would be useful to know if any particular population groups are well or not well served by the Trust services.
Any information which you have would be welcome and should be sent to email@example.com. Ideally this should be emailed well before the Inspection if possible. Simon Regan their Inspection Manager may wish to follow-up on this information and directly contact you to discuss it further.
2. Promotion of the Liverpool Listening Event(Tues 8th March 2016)
Patients and families who have used the Trust acute services can come to their Liverpool Listening Event at the Gateway Conference Centre, 71 London Rd, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 8HY on Tuesday 8th March 2016 (6.00pm – 7.30pm).
They will give a 10 minute overview about the Liverpool Inspection process and will answer any questions. Then there will be table discussions where people can share their experiences (whether good, bad or mixed) in groups with an Inspector and can suggest where they would like to see the Trust make improvements. These experiences are important as the Inspection Team will consider them when deciding where and how they will inspect.
Liverpool Listening Event website link
The website link below which gives details of venue details and a map; a link to log any special requirements (e.g. for a translator); and sign up to receive alerts when they publish their inspection report.
3. Many ways to share experiences
They are keen to invite people to attend Listening Events to give their experiences. But if you are unable to attend or don’t want to you can still share their experience in the following ways…
• Visiting CQC website link: www.cqc.org.uk/yourexperience
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Letter: CQC, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA
• Phone: 03000 61 61 61
• In person: The Inspection Team will be speaking to patients when on site during the course of the inspection to get their views.