St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitsls NHS Trust - Patient Engagement Event will take place on 23 Apr 2019
Location: Lecture Theatre, Education and Training Centre, Whiston Hospital, Warrington Road, Rainhill, Prescot, L35 5DR
NHS St Helens CCG - Maternity Services Listening Events
Do you live in St Helens and have accessed maternity services within the last 12 months? Are you currently pregnant or are you planning on becoming pregnant soon? Or are you the partner of someone who has accessed maternity services?
NHS St Helens CCG will be holding two Maternity Services Listening Events to capture the experiences of maternity services locally:
- Thursday 15th November, 9:30am arrival for 10am start - 12pm at St Helens Town Hall
- Thursday 22nd November, 5.30pm arrival for 6pm start - 8pm at St Helens Town Hall
Tea and Coffee will be provided.
On the day they want:
- You to share your experiences of maternity services - what's working well and what could be better
- Your help about how they can personalise your care
- Your ideas about how they offer you choice and continuity of care
- Your ideas to shape the care they provide out of hospital and the support they offer such as antenatal classes and infant feeding support.
Before the day they would like you:
- To share your story about your experience so that they can put together some 'real life' case studies for the day.
They look forward to seeing you there - babies welcome!
Email/call the team via email@example.com or 01744 627596 to register your place stating the date you would like to attend.